- Object name: C / 2014 E2 Jacques
- Subject Type: Comet
- Location: Pueblonuevo Bullaque; Ciudad Real (Spain)
- Date: 08/24/2014 Time: 00:30 TU
- Media: 0.5b graphite pencil, HB 2.5; Dither and processed for inverting black with GIMP 2.8 software
- Telescope: achromatic refractor; 152mm lens; 1200mm focal length; focal ratio F / 7.9
- Mount: HEQ5 Pro goto equatorial
- Eye: 25mm William Optics 2 “48X with 1.5 ° real field
- Observing conditions: wind calm; 4/5 stability; 4/5 transparency and an approximate limiting magnitude, at first glance at the zenith of 6
Greetings and thank you very much
Francisco José Caleya
Object Name: Comet C/2014 E2 (JACQUES)
RA: 02h 04m 07.8s; Dec: + 63° 39′ 26.9″
Location: Pueblonuevo de Bullaque. Ciudad Real. SPAIN
Date: August 22, 2014.
Local Time: 01:57 (2h T.U)
Material used: pastel pencil and white ink on black paper.
Celestron Telescope S/C 8″ Mount Cgt-5
Eyepiece: 22 mm L-VW
More information: http://astrodibujo.blogspot.com
Object Name: M13
Object Type: Globular Cluster
Location: Leioa (Bizkaia) – Spain
Date: 2014-07-30 / 23h 00m U.T.
Media: White paper, 4B, 2B y HB graphite pencil and difuminio, scanned and inverted with Photoshop
Telescope: Skywatcher Heritage 76/300mm (MiniDobson 3”)
Eyepiece: TS-HR 6mm + Lente Barlow (66X)
Transparency: Clear, City Skies.
Location Constellation: Hercules
Assessments: The cumulus appears as a fuzzy patch of gray, more or less circular, more blurred around the edges and more defined (bright) to the center, can not resolve stars.
For more details of my observation you can visit my blog:
Thank you and best regards.